One of my favorite things to make is red velvet pop corn for family members.
I usually go to the dollar store and buy tin cans.
I used my air popper and pop about eight cups of pop corn.
- 1 – 10-ounce bag chocolate marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 to 4 Drops of Red Food Coloring
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Pop Corn Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
If you can’t find the chocolate marshmallows you can substitute 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.